Terms of Service
Welcome to Kornelson Auction Service. By using our website and services, you agree to be bound by the following terms of service:
- Eligibility: You must be 18 years of age or older to register to bid at our auctions. If you are under 18 years of age, you may only use our website and services with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
- Registration: To register to bid at our auctions, you will be required to provide personal information such as your name, and number, email address, and credit card information. You are responsible for keeping your registration information up-to-date and accurate.
- Bidding: By placing a bid, you are making a legally binding offer to purchase the item. If your bid is accepted, you are obligated to complete the purchase. If you retract or cancel your bid, you may be subject to penalties, including legal action.
- Payment: All purchases must be paid in full at the end of the auction. We accept cash, approved cheques, and credit card. If you are unable to make payment within the specified time, your bid may be cancelled and the item may be offered to the next highest bidder.
- Item Condition: All items are sold “as is, where is” and with all faults. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, quality, or authenticity of the items. It is your responsibility to inspect the items before placing a bid.
- Shipping and Pickup: You are responsible for the shipping, handling, and any related costs of the items you purchase. Items must be picked up within 7 days of the auction or on whatever timeline the auctioneer and seller state. If you are unable to pick up your items within this time frame, you will be charged a storage fee.
- Limitation of Liability: Kornelson Auction Service will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or services.
- Governing Law: These terms of service and your use of our website and services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Manitoba without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to Terms of Service: We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. We will notify you of any changes to the terms of service by posting the updated terms on our website.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about these terms of service, please contact us at email@example.com.